Technology for Marketing has been the top UK marketing event for over 15 years, attracting around 8000 marketers each year. It has been completely reinvented for 2016 and will now run alongside another market leading event, eCommerce Expo and is expecting over 15,000 visitors in total. It takes place over two days in September at Olympia in London.
TFM is the place where marketers go to find marketing technology and marketing services powered by technology.
“… more useful for us than many of the printing industry exhibitions we show at. We gained some excellent leads directly from the end clients that benefit from our service” *
PODi Launch Pad
The organisers of TFM and PODi have teamed up again to offer the PODi Launch Pad scheme exclusively for PODi members. It is designed to give you an opportunity to exhibit for the first time at TFM at a substantial discount so that you can try out exhibiting at a big marketing event to generate leads and grow your sales. It is a fantastic opportunity for PODi members to showcase their products and services at the UK’s top marketing event.
Each stand rental is 4 square metres and includes:
- 2m x 2m shell scheme stand with walling, carpet and company name on fascia board
- 2 x lead capture devices
- Full company profile on TFM website (80,000 unique visitors)
- Full company profile in the event guide
- Full company profile in official show app
- Promotion in the TFM pre-show marketing campaign with a reach of over 1 million
All for just £2,750 + VAT – a saving of over £1,300 on the normal stand rental cost.
“… already secured some business and got a number of significant enquiries that we are dealing with” *
Some Vital Statistics About TFM
- 7,565 senior level decision makers visited TFM last year
- Among their main areas of investment or interest:
- 53% said Multi-Channel Marketing
- 24% said Digital Printing
- 19% said Direct Marketing
- 41% of visitors have an annual marketing budget of over £100,000 and 23% manage a budget in excess of £500,000.
- Exhibitors expect on average £111,020 in sales from the show
“… the type of marketing professionals attending were very much the kind of clients that we want to engage with to discuss the more technical and marketing-led digital solutions and printing we can offer. There was a vast mix of businesses represented and plenty of foot-fall over the 2 days, which made for a good event overall” *
Download the TFM brochure or visit the TFM website.
Get in Touch
To register your interest complete the form below or email us and we’ll get back to you very shortly. You will need to be a member of PODi to take advantage of this offer. If you are not yet a member find out all you need to know here.
* quotes from PODi Launch Pad exhibitors at TFM 2015
PODi Launch Pad exhibitors that return in following years can join the “PODi Frequent Flyer” scheme and continue to enjoy substantial savings on flexible stand packages.