The first of a new series of PODi’s in-depth courses designed to help print and marketing service providers grow their business starts on Wednesday June 2nd. The first course in the series, “Transforming Your Business: Essential Requirements for Being an MSP” will be led by industry expert Jeff Sierra.
Each course is delivered online in interactive sessions of one and a half hours each week over four weeks. The courses will use PODi’s new online social learning platform, Zenarate. enabling course attendees to learn from peers and experts, practice using interactive videos and receive individual coaching.
The first course is about helping companies who wish to expland and evolve from being traditional printers to becoming marketing services providers.
It will cover:
- Current and evolving market trends that make being an marketing services provider attractive
- An overview of the requirements and best practices of key services including: creative, direct mail, fulfillment, call centers, data analytics, integrated web portals, marketing automation, content marketing and social media marketing
- A formula and framework to redefine and strengthen your brand positioning.
The course leader, Jeff Sierra, is a veteran of the marketing services industry. He is the President/CMO of Mind Fuel, a provider of marketing strategy and business planning solutions. Jeff’s experience crosses all facets of marketing, product development and operations management. Prior to Mind Fuel, Jeff played a key role to develop Budco: The Dialogue Company (now Dialog Direct) from being a small printer to becoming an industry leading marketing solutions company.
Other courses planned for 2015 include:
- Building and Executing an Integrated Marketing Solution
- Lead Prospecting with a Social Media Twist
- Using Content Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Selling to the Not-for-Profit Market
- Selling to the Casino/Resort Market
- The Art of Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Selling to the Higher Education Market
Each course will be limited to 15 to ensure each participant receives personal attention and coaching. All courses will be priced at $295 for the four sessions. (That’s about £200 or €280).
Get more information and register for “Transforming Your Business: Essential Requirements for Being an MSP”.