Smart Directions is an annual conference in the UK supported by Digital Printer magazine. This year it is being held in London on Thursday 25 May. The aim of Smart Directions is to seek out ideas and inspiration that can help print businesses to prosper and grow.
For this one-day conference some excellent industry speakers have been assembled to share their views and stimulate your thoughts on two critical and related themes – business communication and business partnerships.
The roster of speakers includes Tony Kenton, Marian Stefani, Roger Christiansen, Fraser Church and Jon Bailey – all well-known and highly respected names representing at one time or another the full industry spectrum of technology vendors, forward-thinking printers and business associations.
They will be addressing some fundamental business questions concerning communication and partnering.
- How is the communication industry changing?
- How do you help your clients to communicate effectively and meet their objectives?
- How do you measure your success in doing that?
- What does “digital transformation” mean across all aspects of your business?
- Should you consider partnering with other businesses to solve the new challenges?
- How developing partnerships can help you to grow your business in the digital age.
The conference is free for print service providers and you can find out more and register here.